If the Lord leads you to partner with me financially, here are two ways to send your gift.

1. If you don’t need a tax receipt, feel free to send a gift to my personal PayPal account.

2. Tax-deductible contributions may be sent to Overseas Christian Ministries, Inc. Whether you donate electronically or by check, please:
(i) Write my name in the beneficiary or memo line.
(ii) Send your mailing address to, as they need it for your tax receipt.

Checks should be made to Overseas Christian Ministries, Inc. and mailed to:
Dr. Ninan Verghese
1504 Flowers Drive
Carrollton, TX 75007

Blessings and thanks for your support!