As a prayer minister it is my joy to pray for others. Please read the following terms before submitting your prayer request:
1. I do not provide counseling services or prophetic words. I will only pray for you and let you know what I sense the Lord telling me.
2. My prayer focus is spiritual, emotional, and physical healing. Please make sure your request falls in one of these categories.
3. To stay focused, I prefer to pray for only one person per prayer request. Please include their actual first name.
4. Please keep your message to 50 words or less.
5. Only requests submitted via my Facebook author page will receive a response. With a few exceptions, I don’t email people I don’t know.
6. I reserve the right to accept or refuse any request, as led by the Holy Spirit.
7. I do not guarantee that your prayer request will be answered as you want. God is sovereign, and He has the right to answer our prayers in His time and manner. I also believe that we are responsible to do our part in having our prayers answered. My prayer for you will not have the desired effect if you do not have faith or are living in deliberate disobedience to God.
If you agree to these terms, please submit your request via the Contact page. Submitting a prayer request implies that you accept the terms listed on this page.